Prof JB Chatterjea Centenary Celebration and BeSHCON 2019
Abstract Submission Form
- Conference Registration is mandatory for Abstract Submission
- Submitting an abstract DOES NOT register you for BeSHCON 2019 unless the payment formalities are completed either immediately or at a later stage, within the last date of abstract submission.
- The abstracts must contain original content which is not published or presented at any other national or international conferences prior to the BeSHCON 2019.
- As the official language for the conference is English, the abstracts must be submitted & presented in English only.
- The abstract should not be more than 500 words, which should be typed in the box provided on the online abstract submission page.
- Authors are allowed to submit one table/ graph with their abstract.
- Once the abstract is submitted, No Revisions/ Editing will be allowed.
- The author may choose between the option of Poster or Oral presentation.
Copyright © Bengal Society of Haematology 2018. All Right Reserved.
Designed By: Sadhan Kundu
error: Content is protected !!